Saturday, April 19, 2008

Confirmation

I was out with my cameras again this evening. Out there enjoying this lovely weather after the rain. While shooting some flowers, I ran into one of our neighbors "Kathy" ,out for her evening walk. She saw, I had my trusty friend with me and enquired about, the photos I had taken. I invited her in to show her my nature collection, along with some of my designs on the computer. She had nothing but, encouraging words to say about my work. She also mentioned my possibly, working her daughter's wedding. I was elated to have her as my guest. I wanted her to stay for coffee but, she explained her husband would be worried if she stayed any longer. She smiled and thanked me for sharing the photos with her. That feeling of overwhelming satisfaction came over me once again. If I, can please someone that much, with a photo. I know, this is what I was meant to do at this point in my life. Thank you Lord for the confirmation!

No comments: