

I made this with the white flower/tree photos I had taken back in April. Photo of Amy , photographer unknown.
It had just finished rainning so I rushed out with my camera hoping to capture the flowers before they all blew away. I am so glad I did. The green leaves are so vivid and bright. God is so good to us.
I added the photos (in sepia) to a new header for my live journal. Funny, I haven't gotten around to posting it there. Oh well! I will eventually. I also added some tiny fall like flowers. Gives it a free and breezy touch.
3 comments:
Very beautiful my dear friend. Hope all is well...
Love your work. I am glad you found your passion. Tennis ball shot was great.
elayne
Thank you marie and elayne! I am glad you like my work. Thanks for stopping over.
Post a Comment