Aw, thank you very much. I had designed some new icons/graphics, and thought I would test them out. Ended up making the wp for her. You are welcome for the comment. I do like the red and black. modern and classy!
Hello, welcome to my corner of fun! My love for digital art came about a few years ago. I met some extraordinary artists along the way and found that I too, had a talent for digital art. Working with colors , textures, brushes , photoshop/ill and macromedia, has shown me a whole new world. Learning more about myself, I have discovered, "I want to share my dreams and the beauty of ART with the world." Here, I will submit and post regarding my photography, and graphics. I will bring you upcoming events as they happen, also keep you posted on the latest news. My photography can be found over at the PSC photography blog or you can click on the psc link(middle right) of the page. Soon I will launch a new WEBSITE, so stay in touch. God bless!
THIS BLOG IS FOR GRAPHICS ONLY. PLEASE CLICK ON "PHOTOGRAPHYBLOG" TO VISIT PHOTO SITES
DO NOT COPY/USE MY PHOTOS/GRAPHICS/STATEMENTS SEEN HERE FOR PERSONAL GAIN, OR ON OTHER WEBSITES WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM ME ~PSC DIGITAL DESIGNS/PHOTOGRAPHY All brushes/textures/icons seen here are property of PSC DIGITAL DESIGNS Also credit Adobe PS /Illustrator
2 comments:
May I just say that I love this picture its gorgeous. Love the way you enhanced it. It looks lovely.
Also I would like to thank you for your comment re my blogger layout :)))
Aw, thank you very much. I had designed some new icons/graphics, and thought I would test them out. Ended up making the wp for her. You are welcome for the comment. I do like the red and black. modern and classy!
Post a Comment